Trading in Digital Tokens entails certain risks. This risk disclosure statement cannot and does not disclose all risks and other aspects involved in holding, trading, or engaging in DIBCOIN’s. Risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Market Risk: The market for Digital Tokens is still new and uncertain. No-one should have funds invested in Digital Tokens or speculate in Digital Tokens that she is not prepared to lose entirely. Whether the market for one or more Digital Tokens will move up or down, or whether a particular Digital Token will lose all or substantially all of its value, is unknown. This applies both to traders that are going long and to traders that are shorting the market. Participants should be cautious about holding Digital Tokens.
- Liquidity and Listing Risk: Markets for Digital Tokens have varying degrees of liquidity. Some are quite liquid while others may be thinner. Thin markets can amplify volatility. There is never a guarantee that there will be an active market for one to sell, buy, or trade Digital Tokens or products derived from or ancillary to them. Furthermore, any market for tokens may abruptly appear and vanish. Space Age Investment Group makes no representations or warranties about whether a Digital Token that may be used on the Site may be used on the Site at any point in the future, if at all. Any Digital Token is subject to delisting without notice or consent.
- Legal Risk: The legal status of certain Digital Tokens may be uncertain. This can mean that the legality of holding or trading them is not always clear. Whether and how one or more Digital Tokens constitute property, or assets, or rights of any kind may also seem unclear. Participants are responsible for knowing and understanding how Digital Tokens will be addressed, regulated, and taxed under applicable law.
- Exchange Risk (Counterparty Risk): Having Digital Tokens on depositor with any third party in a custodial relationship has attendant risks.These risks include security breaches, risk of contractual breach, and risk of loss. Participants should be wary of allowing third parties to hold their property for any reason. Digital Token transactions are not reversible.Once you send Digital Tokens to an address, whether intentionally or by a fraudulent or accidental transaction, you accept the risk that you may lose access to, and any claim on, those Digital Tokens indefinitely or permanently.
- Trading Risk: In addition to liquidity risks, values in any digital token marketplace are volatile and can shift quickly. Participants in any Digital Tokens market are warned that they should pay close attention to their position and holdings, and how they may be impacted by sudden and adverse shifts in trading and other market activities.
- Banking Risk: Any security token project (like DIBCOIN) relies on exchanges, third party, parent businesses, and counter-parties to hold funds, cash equivalents, and other assets to back the tokens that are issued, outstanding, and freely circulating. These parties have their own policies and may change their view and acceptance of any security token at any time. This may result in delays and other barriers to redemption and sale. DIBCOIN share-holders should be aware of these risks at all times. Additionally, Reserves held at or through financial institutions or intermediaries may be subject to the risk of loss, theft, insolvency, and governmental and regulatory freezes and seizures.
- Counterparty Risk: Assets backing digital assets such as DIBCOIN Tokens, including loan receivables owed to DIBCOIN, are subject to the risk of default, insolvency, inability to collect, and illiquid.
- Valuation Risk: DIBCOIN’s are not backed by any Reserves. Those Reserves are not insured and could be subject to unexpected diminution in value or to governmental and regulatory freezes and seizure. This may result in delays and other barriers to redemption and sale. DIBCOIN are not a fiat currency and are not issued, backed, regulated by any financial regulators, such as finra , securities exchange commission, or guaranteed by any government. As with all investments, there is a risk of loss in owning DIBCOIN Tokens. Token share-holders should be aware of these risks at all times.